Log in if you have an account
Having an account with us will allow you to check out faster in the future, store multiple addresses, view and track your orders in your account, and more.Create an account
Required course material (not included)
- PADI Divemaster Manual
- PADI Instructor Manual
- RDP – Table and eRDPML including associated Instructions for Use booklets
- The Encyclopedia of Recreational Diving
- Divemaster Slates
- Log book
- Divemaster candidates must view the PADI Divemaster Video.
Recommanded course material
- The PADI's Guide to Teaching
- The Diving Knowledge Workbook or the Dive Theory Online option.
- PADI Skill Practice and Dive Planning Slate (PADI Slate for practicing exercises and planning a dive).
Required scuba gear
- Complete Scuba Gear (Rental Available)
- 2 diving tanks/day (Rental Available)
- Basic equipements fins, mask, snorkel & diving boots
- Dive computer (Rental Available)
- A time monitoring device
- A compass.
- A knife / diver’s tool.
- Two surface signaling device- one audible, the other visual
- A dive flag - where required by law.
- Instructions for use for dive computer or RDP/eRDPML.
- Be a PADI Advanced Open Water Diver and a certified PADI Rescue Diver. (Equivalence Accepted)
- Be at least 18 years old
- Have a minimum of 40 logged dives
- Have completed the EFR Primary Care and Secondary Care in the last 24 months.
- Have undergone a medical examination in the last 12 months and be allowed to practice diving by a doctor.
The Divemaster training is not something to take lightly. It’s the beginning of an adventure into the PADI professional world. It’s a mentorship based program. There is a theory component like all other PADI courses, but most of the training is in internship format.
A DEVOTED TEAM FOR YOUR PADI DIVEMASTER TRAINING
In our Divemaster trainings we have one instructor in charge of your file. You will also work with many of our instructors who each have their own tips and tricks. This makes for a much more rewarding experience.
GREAT OPPORUNITIES FOR YOUR DIVEMASTER DEVELOPMENT
Because we offer so many trainings and certifications at all levels, you can gain so much more valuable experience with us.
We organize scuba diving activities every week-end either at Kahnawake, or at many sites across Quebec and Ontario. It will be easy to take divers out diving!
DIVEMASTER TRAINING AS RIGOROUS AS AN INSTRUCTOR TRAINING
A large proportion of our divemasters continue on as successful instructors. Total Diving is the #1 dive centre for instructor development in eastern Canada. An excellent technique from the Divemaster level helps our students become active dive professionals.
BECOME A PADI DIVEMASTER AS OF NOW
You can book an appointment with one of our advisors. We will guide you to achieve your personal and professional scuba diving goals. We have regular training sessions.
Training is adapted to fit your schedule. We have some candidates who finish their training in two weeks where other will go at their own rhythm over a year. It depends on you and your objective. We recommend un preparatory session with one of our instructors before you register.
0 stars based on 0 reviews
Add your review
Review Divemaster Professional Course