The user selectable gas switches are now able to be used for up to six mixes. The menu driven display is so user-friendly that is takes minutes to figure out. This computer offers powerful capabilities simply so that divers who want more advanced features have the option without making things more complicated for other divers. It also uses a rechargeable lithium ion battery that will give between 40 and 60 hours of dive time per charge. It also comes with a charging adapter that gives the option of USB or AC sources.
Atomic Cobalt 2 Dive Computer features
- Brilliant full color LCD display provides the high contrast, sharpness and brightness.
- Built in Lithium ion battery provides 40-60 hours of dive time and several years of service before needing replacement. Battery can be quickly recharged with the AC charger or slow charged by plugging into the USB port of any PC.
- High pressure quick disconnect comes standard
- On-board 3D digital compass
- Menu navigation
- Powerful dive planner allows pre-dive planning of almost any dive, including repetitive and multiple days
- The dive logbook will store up to 600 hours of detailed dive profiles in memory
- Leakproof magnetic buttons
- Air and Nitrox to 99% 02
- Preprogram up to 6 gas mixes
- Gas switch underwater
- Customizeable user options
- Automatic altitude adjustment
- Maximum operating depth 330' (100 meters)
- Recreational RGBM (Reduced Gradient Bubble Model) created exclusively for Atomic Aquatics
- Optional top covers available in black, blue, pink, yellow, and red
- Zippered ballistic nylon protective storage case