Aqualung has made a special edition pink line of Pearl BCD’s to support breast cancer research. In fact, Aqua Lung will be making a cash donation to the American Cancer Society for breast cancer research from the sales of the Pearl BCD.
Aqualung Pearl BCD for Women features:
- Hybrid design incorporates both ADV jacket style combined with a back-inflation unit
- The advanced air cell is designed to have a shorter torso length and sleeker, lower profile lobes for a more comfortable fit on the hips
- Drag is reduced by low profile flat valves
- SureLock II Mechanical Weight Release System
- Adjustable, removable sternum strap that can be raised or lowered. This both ensures a good fit and keeps
- Two large and easy to access utility pockets are located on either side and have two way zippers
- Features four D-rings
- The left lobe has easy access dive knife attachment points
- Easy storage and use of an alternative air source thanks to a scooped octo-pocket on the top, front of the right lobe.
- A scooped instrument pocket located on the top front of the left lobe
- Customizable fit thanks to adjustable waist band