Log in if you have an account
Having an account with us will allow you to check out faster in the future, store multiple addresses, view and track your orders in your account, and more.Create an account
WATCH THE VIDEO
Intuitive and sporty
Between its 4 operating modes ,a user-changeable standard battery, the ability to easily switch between 2 Nitrox mixes, as well as no restriction switching between Free & Dive, it adapts to your style and your life. Wear it anywhere from the office, to the gym, to your next dive.
4 operating modes
The i200 dive computer features 4 diving modes: Air, Nitrox, Gauge (with run timer) and Free Dive. The Free Dive feature also tracks calculations to allow unrestricted switching between Dive and Free modes. These modes are perfect for your next computer, since your first might not accomodate Nitrox diving. The Free Dive mode eliminates the need for a separate computer for when you feel like diving in without a tank. The i200 grows with you.
Switch between up to 2 Nitrox mixes
Many dive computers on today’s market are extremely expensive, without even having the option to switch between Nitrox mixes. The i200 allows you to use up to 2 Nitrox mixes, which can be up to 100% O2 without any sort of restriction.
Replacing the i200s battery is easy and can be done in even the most remote corners of the globe. The battery itself is standard and can be found at most supermarkets or pharmacies anywhere. Between battery changes, the i200 also maintains its settings and calculations.
BATTERY CHANGE VIDEO
High visibility LED alarm light
Diving safety can never be understated, which is why Aqua Lung created the i200 with a high-visibility LED alarm light. It’s the perfect addition to grab your attention if needed while having fun underwater.
Aqualung i200 Dive Computer Main features
- 4 operating modes. Air, Nitrox, Gauge (with run timer), and Free Dive (tracks calculations to allow unrestricted switching between Dive and Free)
- Switch between up to 2 Nitrox mixes. Mixes up to 100% O2 with no restriction
- User-changeable standard battery and data retention. Uses globally available standard batteries. Maintains settings and calculations between battery changes
- High visibility LED alarm light. For additional diving safety
Other Main Features
- Single button access to last dive display
- Deep Stop with Countdown Timer
- History Mode records last 24 dives
- User-updatable software gives access to the latest features and upgrade (optional download cable not included)
- Simple to use with DiverLog software.
- Download cable
Included in the Box
- Digital Instruction Manual
- Safety Reference info
- Quick Reference card
- Lens Protector
- Battery Compartment Opening tool
0 stars based on 0 reviews
Add your review
Review i200 Dive Computer