The integrated Wrapture™ Harness System give it incredible comfort and stability. The Dimension i3 is made of durable, fade-resistant materials. The SureLock II mechanical integrated weight system holds weights securely in place and allows for quick release in emergency situations.
Aqualung Dimension i3 BCD features
- Wrapture Harness System is composed of swivel shoulder buckles and an ultra-thin back-plate, which provides unparalleled fit and comfort. It prevents “riding up” when on the surface and keeps the cylinder close to your centre of gravity when out of the water while transferring the weight to your hips
- i3 Control System allows easy one touch inflation and deflation of the BCD and eliminates the traditional inflator hose. Inflating is easy, just pull up on the lever. You wont have to hold a hose upright to deflate, just push down on the i3 lever and all of the dumps will open at the same time.
- SureLock II Mechanical Weight Release System allows for quick release in emergency situations
- Entire kit is kept low profile by HP and MP hose routings through the back
- Comes with an easy to use pull down oral inflator
- Streamlined and effective flat e-valves are “one-way” to keep water out
- The sides of the bladder are pulled in during deflation by the bladder retraction system. This helps reduce drag
- The adjustable sternum strap can be raised or lowered. This both ensures a good fit and keeps the strap from running across top of a drysuit valve
- Easy storage and use of an alternative air source thanks to a scooped octo-pocket on the top, front of the right lobe.
- A small security pocket is found on the flap of a larger drop-down pocket
- The left lobe has easy access dive knife attachment points
- 4 angled, stainless steel D-rings and 1 plastic D-ring
- Additional dumping option right shoulder pull dump
- Comfortable rolled neck collar
- Non-ditchable weight pockets on the back to help with buoyancy
- Able to hold up to 13.5 kg (30 lbs) of weight