This regulator is built for all percentages of oxygen (0-100). This oxygen compatibility combined with its superior reliability make it perfect for technical divers who have to do high oxygen decompression stops.
Don’t dive with enriched air (mixtures containing more than 40% O2 by volume) until you are nitrox certified by a nationally recognized training agency such as PADI.
The XTX40 DS4 Oxygen qualifies for free parts for life.
- DS4 first stage
- Overbalanced diaphragm offers better performance at greater depths
- 2HP ports angled for optimum hose routing
- 4 MP ports angled for optimum hose routing
- Environmental dry system prevents contamination and resists freezing
- Can be converted from a right-handed to a left handed hose configuration
- Pneumatically balanced
- Large, easy to operate purge buttons
- 2-stage purge allows diver to control purge flow rate
- Easy to use venturi lever provides better performance at depth and prevents wasteful free-flow at the surface
- Easy-to-grip opening effort control knob
- Manufactured with active protection against infection
- The silicone exhaust valve improves performance
- Comes with a Comfo-bite mouthpiece for superior comfort
- The heat exchanger surrounds the valve mechanisms and dissipates cold caused by gas expansion while drawing in warmth from ambient water
- Diver Changeable Exhaust system (DCE)
- Green and yellow design distinguish this regulator as a high-percentage oxygen regulator
- Lightweight, flexible, durable braided flexi-hose
- Safe for cold water diving (temperatures under 10°C/50°F)
Safe for oxygen percentages of up to 100