Both first stages have three medium pressure ports and one high pressure port.
The Tek 3 is the regulator designed specifically for twinset.
They are both over-balanced, compatible with cold water and extremely durable. The Tek3 is also suitable for single cylinder or stage cylinder configurations and provide perfect, snag-free configurations. For divers who are just interested in the Tek3 first stages, AP0367-1, TEK3 SET, FIRST STAGES, includes: a LH Tek3 first stage and a RH Tek3 first stage in one box. The Tek3 regulator box set qualifies for free parts for life.
- Compact one-piece body
- Overbalanced for superior performance at depth
- 1 High pressure port
- 3 low pressure ports
- Ports all angled downward for optimal hose configuration
- Environmental dry system keeps ice and contamination out of the main spring chamber
- Maximum pressure 300 BAR (4350 psi)
- Pneumatically balanced for smooth easy breathing
- Large, easy to operate XTX purge button
- Large venture lever prevents and grit ingress and results in smooth operation
- Easy-to- grip opening effort control knob
- Manufactured with active protection against infection
- Silicone exhaust valve
- Comfo-bite mouthpiece eliminates jaw fatigue
- The heat exchanger surrounds the valve mechanism and dissipates the cold caused by
- gas expansion while drawing in warmth from ambient water