Log in if you have an account
Having an account with us will allow you to check out faster in the future, store multiple addresses, view and track your orders in your account, and more.Create an account
Both first stages have three medium pressure ports and one high pressure port.
The Tek 3 is the regulator designed specifically for twinset.
They are both over-balanced, compatible with cold water and extremely durable. The Tek3 is also suitable for single cylinder or stage cylinder configurations and provide perfect, snag-free configurations. For divers who are just interested in the Tek3 first stages, AP0367-1, TEK3 SET, FIRST STAGES, includes: a LH Tek3 first stage and a RH Tek3 first stage in one box. The Tek3 regulator box set qualifies for free parts for life.
- Compact one-piece body
- Overbalanced for superior performance at depth
- 1 High pressure port
- 3 low pressure ports
- Ports all angled downward for optimal hose configuration
- Environmental dry system keeps ice and contamination out of the main spring chamber
- Maximum pressure 300 BAR (4350 psi)
- Pneumatically balanced for smooth easy breathing
- Large, easy to operate XTX purge button
- Large venture lever prevents and grit ingress and results in smooth operation
- Easy-to- grip opening effort control knob
- Manufactured with active protection against infection
- Silicone exhaust valve
- Comfo-bite mouthpiece eliminates jaw fatigue
- The heat exchanger surrounds the valve mechanism and dissipates the cold caused by
- gas expansion while drawing in warmth from ambient water
0 stars based on 0 reviews
Add your review
Review Tek 3 Technically Inspired