Log in if you have an account
Having an account with us will allow you to check out faster in the future, store multiple addresses, view and track your orders in your account, and more.Create an account
WATCH THE VIDEO
Now available in Pink!!!
The Apeks RK3 is a rugged thermoplastic rubber fin featuring an over-sized foot pocket to accommodate drysuit boots and a spring strap for easy donning and doffing.
Short wide blade provides maximum forward thrust while maintaining great manoeuvrability, which makes it perfect for divers who use a breaststroke kick rather than a freestyle kick. Extremely durable and built to withstand the toughest environments, temperatures and abuse. Material provides remarkable propulsion. Size requirements vary depending on if they will be used with a drysuit boot or a wetsuit boot.
APEKS RK3 fins features:
- Design is standard gear issue fin for military, special ops, coast guard and public safety divers for decades
- All rubber design
- Short wide blade provides maximum forward thrust while maintaining great manoeuvrability
- Vented blade reduces resistance on upstroke and enhances thrust on down stroke
- Vents eliminate vortexes along the back of the blade
- Material designed to hold up in the toughest environments, temperatures and abuse
- Two large grommet holes designed to fit a karabiner for easy storage
- Easy don and doff spring straps
- Buckle holds spring strap in optimal position
- Design allows easy replacement of springs if necessary
5 stars based on 2 reviews
Add your review
Review RK3 fins