Log in if you have an account
Having an account with us will allow you to check out faster in the future, store multiple addresses, view and track your orders in your account, and more.Create an account
WATCH THE VIDEO
With a new, heavier compound, the fin is negatively buoyant and provides additional power in situations with heavy currents or surf. Designed alongside the US military, and renowned for its reliability, durability and power, the APEKS RK3 HD is made from a tough thermoplastic. Featuring an oversized foot pocket for drysuit boots, as well as a spring strap to make getting in and out of the fins easy, the RK3 HD comes in three sizes: medium, large and super. There are no shoe size ranges for the RK3 collection because size is misleading. The size of your fin depends on the environment it will be used in. For example, rigid drysuit boots on rocks are different from soft neoprene boots on sand. You”ll find the best fit by coming to our store to discuss which size best fits your needs.
- Created from the same design of the first vented rubber fins sold in North America
- Popular among professional and military divers
- Ultra-rugged and compact design for harsh environments
- Foot pocket has been improved with spring straps for easy accessibility with thick gloves
- Same design as standard gear issue for special ops, military, coast guard and public safety divers
- Wide and short blade reduces resistance on upstroke but enhances thrust on downstroke
- Blade material chosen to withstand harsh temperatures and environments
- Grommet holes for carabiners for easy storage and travel
- Spring straps are standard
- Made to last
Made popular from military and professional divers and based on the first vented rubber fins sold in North America, the RK3 HD is compact, extremely rugged for use in harsh circumstances, and is made for adventure. The foot pocket has been redesigned with spring straps for easy use with gloves or cold hands. APEKS’ design has been created in collaboration with the standard gear issue for military, special ops, coast guard and public safety divers. With a short and wide blade, the RK3 HD provides maximum thrust while being able to maneuver with ease. The classic vented blade design helps to reduce resistance on the upstroke and creates a powerful downstroke.
The blade’s material is designed to withhold abuse from the toughest environments and temperatures known to man. With two large grommet holes, the RK3 HD is designed to fit most carabiners for a simple storage option while accessing the dive site. Spring straps come as standard, and the push pin design allows for an easy replacement of the springs if necessary.
5 stars based on 1 reviews
After years of diving with the original RK3's, I was pleasantly surprised with the rigidity, therefore, the power these fins generate. They are as comfortable as the original RK3's and a bit heavier, therefore the diver has to compensate less for his buoyant feet.
Overall a great and powerful fin, perfect for drysuit diving.
Add your review
Review RK3 HD fins